For lovers of sugar sweet fragrances, Watermelon has all the fun of bubblegum and a more serious fresh watermelon profile. Made with tones of green and pink to make a statement in your bathroom
- 100% handcrafted soap for body and hands
- With fresh watermelon and sweet sugar notes
- In shades of purple and white
- Suitable for all hours of the day and night, anytime you need a sweet hit.
About the Art of Soap range - a range of 12 creamy and indulgent soap bars designed to gently clean and leave your skin feeling refreshed. With goat's milk and mulberry silk for a luxury feel and a bubblier lather each bar is made by hand from environmentally and socially sustainable ingredients.
|Rich in glycerin and extra oils to protect, nourish and soften skin||Made with socially and environmentally sustainable ingredients||Designed to last - slow cured and cut chunky to help the soap last longer|
- Weight: 115 grams net, after curing
- Size: approx. 8cm x 6 x 3, textured easy-grip shape for fewer dropped bars
- Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil, NZ Goat Milk, Coconut oil (Pacific region), RSPO Palm Oil (farmed sustainably by a co-operative of smallholder farmers in East Africa), Sodium Hydroxide (is used to turn oils into soap and glycerin - it does not exist in the final bar), Shea butter (collected by a co-operative of women in Africa, fair trade certified), fragrance (IFRA compliant, phthalate-free fragrances, USA origin), Mulberry silk fibre, Mineral Mica (colour), Titanium Dioxide (white colour)
- Colour: dark and light green, white, dark and light pink
- Care instructions: Store in a cool, dry, dark place like a linen cupboard, clothes drawer or knitting bag. Use within 12 months for best fragrance. Once in use, we recommend the use of a well-draining soap dish. Allow soap to dry out between uses to increase the life of the bar.
- This is a handmade product and no two bars are ever the same. The photographs used on this page are indicative only.