If you love sweets, raspberries, uncomplicated fragrances, and the colour pink then this may be the perfect soap for you! Raspberry's straightforward "berries and ice-cream" scent makes it easy to love regardless of if you are 6 or 106. 100% sweet indulgence and consistent "bestseller" for most months of the year.
- 100% handcrafted soap for body and hands
- Uncomplicated, with simple notes of raspberries and ice cream
- In pink, purple and white.
- For indulgent showers any time of the day.
- For all ages
About the Art of Soap range - a range of 12 creamy and indulgent soap bars designed to gently clean and leave your skin feeling refreshed. With goat's milk and mulberry silk for a luxury feel and a bubblier lather each bar is made by hand from environmentally and socially sustainable ingredients.
|Rich in glycerin and extra oils to protect, nourish and soften skin||Made with socially and environmentally sustainable ingredients||
Designed to last - slow cured and cut chunky to help the soap last longer
- Weight: 115 grams net, after curing
- Size: approx. 8cm x 6 x 3, textured easy-grip shape for fewer dropped bars
- Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil, NZ Goat Milk, Coconut oil (Pacific region), RSPO Palm Oil (farmed sustainably by a co-operative of smallholder farmers in East Africa), Sodium Hydroxide (is used to turn oils into soap and glycerin - it does not exist in the final bar), Shea butter (collected by a co-operative of women in Africa, fair trade certified), fragrance (IFRA compliant, phthalate-free fragrances, USA origin), Mulberry silk fibre, Mineral Mica (colour), Titanium Dioxide (white colour)
- Colour: Pink, burgundy & white
- Care instructions: Store in a cool, dry, dark place like a linen cupboard, clothes drawer or knitting bag. Use within 12 months for best fragrance. Once in use, we recommend the use of a well-draining soap dish. Allow soap to dry out between uses to increase the life of the bar.
- This is a handmade product and no two bars are ever the same. The photographs used on this page are indicative only.