With peaches, peonies and dark ebony woods. This fragrance is relaxing, inspiring daydreams of picking fruit in the summer sun. This is the soap for you if you love gardening and spending time outdoors but perhaps you can't get out there as often as you would like. Beautiful colours make this soap exceptionally giftable.
- 100% handcrafted soap for body and hands
- With notes of fresh peaches, peonies and dark woods.
- 3 colour swirl in orange, yellow and mauve, with white top and bottom
- Suitable for all day but especially good at night
About the Art of Soap range - a range of 12 creamy and indulgent soap bars designed to gently clean and leave your skin feeling refreshed. With goat's milk and mulberry silk for a luxury feel and a bubblier lather each bar is made by hand from environmentally and socially sustainable ingredients.
|Rich in glycerin and extra oils to protect, nourish and soften skin||Made with socially and environmentally sustainable ingredients||
Designed to last - slow cured and cut chunky to help the soap last longer
- Weight: 115 grams net, after curing
- Size: approx. 8cm x 6 x 3, textured easy-grip shape for fewer dropped bars
- Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil, NZ Goat Milk, Coconut oil (Pacific region), RSPO Palm Oil (farmed sustainably by a co-operative of smallholder farmers in East Africa), Sodium Hydroxide (is used to turn oils into soap and glycerin - it does not exist in the final bar), Shea butter (collected by a co-operative of women in Africa, fair trade certified), fragrance (IFRA compliant, phthalate-free fragrances, USA origin), Mulberry silk fibre, Mineral Mica (colour), Titanium Dioxide (white colour)
- Colour: Orange, yellow, mauve and white
- Care instructions: Store in a cool, dry, dark place like a linen cupboard, clothes drawer or knitting bag. Use within 12 months for best fragrance. Once in use, we recommend the use of a well-draining soap dish. Allow soap to dry out between uses to increase the life of the bar.
- This is a handmade product and no two bars are ever the same. The photographs used on this page are indicative only.