If you love outdoor adventures then you'll love Oakmoss. Whether you are into camping, hiking or just walking the dog this soap captures the essence of the active lifestyle. With notes of oak, lavender and light musk this blend is sure to transport you to your happy places. Made in simple black and white to appeal to the men as much as the women.
- 100% handcrafted soap for body and hands
- With wood tones, plus amber, lavender and light musk.
- Simple 2 colour black & white bar
- For any hour of the day and night.
About the Art of Soap range - a range of 12 creamy and indulgent soap bars designed to gently clean and leave your skin feeling refreshed. With goat's milk and mulberry silk for a luxury feel and a bubblier lather each bar is made by hand from environmentally and socially sustainable ingredients.
|Rich in glycerin and extra oils to protect, nourish and soften skin||Made with socially and environmentally sustainable ingredients||
Designed to last - slow cured and cut chunky to help the soap last longer
- Weight: 115 grams net, after curing
- Size: approx. 8cm x 6 x 3, textured easy-grip shape for fewer dropped bars
- Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil, NZ Goat Milk, Coconut oil (Pacific region), RSPO Palm Oil (farmed sustainably by a co-operative of smallholder farmers in East Africa), Sodium Hydroxide (is used to turn oils into soap and glycerin - it does not exist in the final bar), Shea butter (collected by a co-operative of women in Africa, fair trade certified), fragrance (IFRA compliant, phthalate-free fragrances, USA origin), Mulberry silk fibre, Mineral Mica (colour), Titanium Dioxide (white colour)
- Colour: Black and white
- Care instructions: Store in a cool, dry, dark place like a linen cupboard, clothes drawer or knitting bag. Use within 12 months for best fragrance. Once in use, we recommend the use of a well-draining soap dish. Allow soap to dry out between uses to increase the life of the bar.
- This is a handmade product and no two bars are ever the same. The photographs used on this page are indicative only.