Mini Bar Sampler
This soap sampler is a collection of all 12 fragrances in the "Art of Soap" range in mini bar format. Each bar is around 30 grams - a perfect size for hand washing or traveling - and is stamped with the fragrance name so you will know which ones you love the most.
Mini bar samplers are ideal as a gift for someone who loves a wide range of choices. With fragrances ranging from the florals, the fruity and the fresh this selection has something for everyone.
- Ideal size for traveling, guests, or handwashing
- Stamped with the fragrance name so you can find your favourite
About the Art of Soap range - a range of 12 creamy and indulgent soap bars designed to gently clean and leave your skin feeling refreshed. With goat's milk and mulberry silk for a luxury feel and a bubblier lather each bar is made by hand from environmentally and socially sustainable ingredients.
|Rich in glycerin and extra oils to protect, nourish and soften skin||Made with socially and environmentally sustainable ingredients||
Designed to last - slow cured and cut chunky to help the soap last longer
- Weight: 12x approximately 30 gram bars
- Size: approx. 4cm x 6 x 1.4, hotel/guest size, ideal for handwashing
- Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil, NZ Goat Milk, Coconut oil (Pacific region), RSPO Palm Oil (farmed sustainably by a co-operative of smallholder farmers in East Africa), Sodium Hydroxide (is used to turn oils into soap and glycerin - it does not exist in the final bar), Shea butter (collected by a co-operative of women in Africa, fair trade certified), fragrance (IFRA compliant, phthalate-free fragrances, USA origin), Mulberry silk fibre, Mineral Mica (colour), Titanium Dioxide (white colour)
- Colour: Multiple
- Care instructions: Store in a cool, dry, dark place like a linen cupboard, clothes drawer or knitting bag. Use within 12 months for best fragrance. Once in use, we recommend the use of a well-draining soap dish. Allow soap to dry out between uses to increase the life of the bar.
- This is a handmade product and no two bars are ever the same. The photographs used on this page are indicative only.