Add sparkle to your day with the fresh clean fragrance of lemongrass. If you are up before the sun then Lemongrass in the shower will add that much-needed spark of energy. Lemongrass is warming on the cooler days and cooling when it is overly warm so makes a great year-round favourite.
- 100% handcrafted soap for body and hands
- Bright, clean, fresh and lemony
- In misty green tones with white
- Beautiful for morning showers or any time you need a pick-me-up.
About the Art of Soap range - a range of 12 creamy and indulgent soap bars designed to gently clean and leave your skin feeling refreshed. With goat's milk and mulberry silk for a luxury feel and a bubblier lather each bar is made by hand from environmentally and socially sustainable ingredients.
|Rich in glycerin and extra oils to protect, nourish and soften skin||Made with socially and environmentally sustainable ingredients||
Designed to last - slow cured and cut chunky to help the soap last longer
- Weight: 115 grams net, after curing
- Size: approx. 8cm x 6 x 3, textured easy-grip shape for fewer dropped bars
- Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil, NZ Goat Milk, Coconut oil (Pacific region), RSPO Palm Oil (farmed sustainably by a co-operative of smallholder farmers in East Africa), Sodium Hydroxide (is used to turn oils into soap and glycerin - it does not exist in the final bar), Shea butter (collected by a co-operative of women in Africa, fair trade certified), Lemongrass essential oil, Mulberry silk fibre, Mineral Mica (colour), Titanium Dioxide (white colour)
- Colour: Green and white
- Care instructions: Store in a cool, dry, dark place like a linen cupboard, clothes drawer or knitting bag. Use within 12 months for best fragrance. Once in use, we recommend the use of a well-draining soap dish. Allow soap to dry out between uses to increase the life of the bar.
- This is a handmade product and no two bars are ever the same. The photographs used on this page are indicative only.